Monday, April 28, 2008

Guess I should write something

I should write something, but I am not really in the mood... except maybe I won't have to eat my chocolate crow.. I have gone back to my first thoughts of voting for McCain.. I don't think I can do it. He seems to think all conservatives are stupid and owe him... I really believe all the real fight has gone out of him and he wants us to fight his battles for him and then he can take the credit for winning the Presidency because the people love him so.. and then continue to do his dumping on us again as he has been doing the past almost 8 years with his McCain Finegold or what ever the name, and the something or other 14, and the McCain Kennedy and all the other "across the isle" stuff he has been doing..

Yet I cannot bear the thought of having Hillary or O'Bama in that office.. bunch of trash both of them..

I have also been mulling over the gas price deal and the high price of food stuff... I am forming the opinion that there is a hidden conspiracy to really make the people ticked off and "make" congress repeal the laws that stop the drilling of oil in this country, stop the nuclear power plants, the building of more refineries, and enlarging the ones we have and up dating them.. then whether there is the same conspiracy or a side by side one on the food stuff.. that is because of Global warming... or are they both connected and want to put us back in covered wagons or even further back... to slaves and surfs.. The elite might really enjoy that..

See why I am not in the mood to write.. am I depressed... yes, somewhat.. I do have faith in the American people to raise to the cause and eventually switch it all around.. it might take awhile for them to see the light.. but they will. Wish I could throw in something more positive..

No comments: